i4 | Inverter Resistance Spot Welder
|The i4 Inverter Resistance Spot Welder is designed to handle the difficult to weld materials such as boron steels and Advanced High Strength Steels (AHSS). These new metals are rapidly becoming the material of choice among car manufacturers. The i4 includes an OEM programmable feature with detailed repair illustrations and customized weld programs.|
Double Acting Spot Gun
i4 Combi: Built-in MIG Welder
i4 Overhead Installation
Push one button to open electrodes wide, then push the other button to close electrodes and weld. Pro Spot's PS-500 Spot Gun System features electrode pressure over 600 Lb. with all extension arm sizes. I-CAR minimum recommended squeeze pressure is 400lb.
Exchanging the arms on our weld guns is quick and easy.
|600mm U-Arm||508mm U-Arm||C-Arm Deep||X-Adapter||C-Arm||Wheelhouse Arm|
The i4 comes standard with several different types of weld arm extensions (508mm U-Arm, C-Arm, Wheelhouse Arm) and others are available at request, so that you can tackle any welding problem with as much ease and accuracy as possible.
The i4 is capable of handling a variety
of single sided welding needs, including:
washer, nut & bolt, nail, rivet and stitch.
The i4 features a clean ergonomic interface layout with the power switch and electrode pressure knobs all set in a convenient and straight forward manner and a large 4x6" monitor capable of displaying images and OEM repair procedures.
- Power Switch
- 3 Phase Power Indication Lights
- Electrode Pressure Gauge
- Electrode Pressure Control Knob
The i4's software is easily upgraded with a removable Flash Card as new data and information become available. The latest i4 software features over 3,000 GM OEM repair screens in addition to Dodge, Toyota, Lexus, and Volvo.
The i4 data log feature is an easy way to manage weld history, quality of welds, and power applied to each weld. Detailed information is stored in a log file that is easily accessed using a template stored on a removable USB flash drive.
Weld-Bonding program for your advanced steel applications. Current is controlled via stored parameters. Amperage Feedback Display: Shows the exact amount of current being used by the welder for each weld.
Access over 3,000 OEM Repair Screens (including: GM, Toyota, Lexus, Volvo, Dodge and More!) as well as general welder help and maintenance on-board.
- 220V 1-phase ready to use
- Binzel connector: quick-connect all-in-one adapter
- Ideal for collision repair welding
- All the features of a portable i4 welder. ( Optional MIG welder included. )
- Convenient overhead mounting system.
- No cables, air hoses or equipment on the floor.
- Always connected, ready to weld.
- Stores out of the way when not in use.
- Moves easily around the shop.
|Input Voltage:||3 phase
208 - 240v 50/60 hz
400 - 420v 50/60 hz
|Welding Amperage:||12500A max (3-phase)|
|Cable Length:||8' (2.5m) standard|
|Electrode Pressure:||7 bars (90 PSI)-280 DaN (616 Lb)|
|Cooling System:||Air (2 fans), Compressed air
(weld gun and weld cables)
(inverter, transformer, welding gun)
|Microprocessor:||i4 Upgradable Software Platform|
|Patents (3):||no. 5,239,155
|Shipping Weight:||373lb (169kg)|
- Inverter technology, 2000Hz.
- Liquid Cooled
- Fully Upgradeable software stored on removable flash card
- Designed for new advanced steels: AHSS, HSS, T.R.I.P, BORON
- Current Sensing Technology
- OEM repair procedures on-board
- Multiple languages, change on-the-fly
- 4 cable system
- 3-phase input
- Double-Acting Spot Gun
- Two sided spot welding
- Single sided welding
- X-Gun adaptive
- Upgradable to overhead installation
- Built-in MIG welder available (optional)